Welcome to the unofficial first week of summer! This month’s 5 things is dedicated to fun in the sun and how to get there quick with a yummy snack! Living in Texas you have to figure out how to look cute while sweating, I know the two don’t go together but we have already had a heat index of 100 degrees so you can only imagine how much hotter it will be. So this is how I survive the South Texas Heat!
- LOFT-Glam Cateye Sunglasses ($18.00)
- These sunglasses are perfect for summer! Frosted pink tone so it goes well with everything and just a slight cateye makes it stylish but practical for everyday look. I love sunglasses, I think they are the perfect accessory for any outfit and they hide my sometimes no makeup face!
- pur~lisse-BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF 30 in Light ($35.00)
- SPF, moisturizer, and great coverage all in one! I liked it best when applied with a beauty blender. No need for multiple steps, all you need is this BB cream, highlighter, mascara and you’re good to go!
- R+Co-HIGH DIVE Moisture + Shine Crème ($27.00)
- Just what your hair needs moisture and shine. I’m loving this leave-in conditioner right now, it is light and has a light floral scent. I have thin hair but a lot of it, so my hair isn’t thick and I hate adding conditioner to my hair in the summer but this is a great alternative! I wouldn’t say it calms the frizz but that is an easy fix with a little dab of anti-frizz, trust me you won’t even feel it!
- Urban Decay-Afterglow in Sin($26.00)
- I love this light glow this highlighter gives! It is a beautiful champagne color which is complementary to many skin tones. I use it for all times a little quick sweep for day and a couple extra for more of a playful look! If you are looking for a natural glow, look energized, and awake, this is a must try. #momlook
- Chobani Coconut Blended Low-Fat Greek Yogurt – 4 pack, 6oz cups ($4.86)
- Summer in a cup! I love this yogurt! Makes me feel like I’m on a beach soaking up the sun! Filling, great source of protein, natural ingredients, and little slivers of real coconut! I have tried other flavors but I keep coming back to this one! Trust me you will not be disappointed, even my daughter loves this yogurt!
There you have it beauties, June’s loves! Try them and let me know what you think! Remember if you have anything, you want me to try let me know!
The Mind, The Beauty, and The Mommy