I love to share knowledge, especially when it is about a new product! My goal is to share 5 products that I either cannot live without or that I just found and LOVE! I love to try new products and share my findings with others. So here you go this month’s 5 products I love!
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Cleanser 3.5oz ($36.00)
- I fell in love with this cleanser after two uses, yes it’s that good. Prior to using Dr. Brandt Pores No More Cleanser I struggled with rough and dull skin with HUGE pores! I now feel confident to go make-up free because I have not had a pimple since I started using this cleanser 2 months ago. I received a sample in my Birch Box and typically I will like a product but not purchase because of the price, but this is worth every penny. I only need a pea size for my entire face in the am and pm to start; now I am using it once a day.
- AVEENO Active Naturals 1% Hydrocortisone Anti‑Itch Cream, 1 Oz ($4.99)
- Yes, this sounds strange, why an anti-itch cream; but if you struggle with eczema you know exactly where I am coming from. I get flare ups sporadically on my eyelid and struggle to treat it due to the area being so close to my eye. I started using this product after struggling for a month with just lotions, within 2 days of using twice a day my dry patch was almost all gone and there was no more itching or peeling! This meant I can wear eye shadow again! I love this cream because it has oat complex, aloe, and vitamin e.
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, Intense Black ($22.00)
- I’m a big fan of liquid eye liner and I have been in love with this one for about a month now! It has a super fine point and is very pigmented. You do have to shake it prior to use but I’m fine with that, it is so precise it’s not even funny! This is not great for waterlines but liquid liners typically aren’t, I use this on my top and bottom with a slight winged out look! Try it out!
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Mercer Large Zip Clutch ($98.00)
- Okay, this is a mommy must have! I love myself a big purse but it simply isn’t practical for quick trips with baby in tow. I can fit everything I need for my everyday needs; this one has 6 places for credit cards and a large pocket for my cell phone, keys, checkbook, and more! Now you don’t need anything fancy, in fact I didn’t even pay the above price! I got mine for $44 at Macy’s during a sale, so just be on the lookout for their pop up sales and most items are 40% off!
- Tart-Tarteist Lip Paint ($20.00)
- This is the perfect matte lip paint! I’m really into the matte lips right now and I received a sample as a Sephora birthday gift (later post to come about free birthday items) for being a VIP member, so this was a win win! The gift was this lip paint and a blush (also love!). The lip paint has great pigmentation, very creamy, and has a slight peppermint scent. They have many shades, I received “birthday suite” which was a nice nude color, perfect for the days you want to keep it low key!
Remember to have fun and try new things, especially if you are feeling like you are in a rut! It’s not about spending money; it is about giving yourself some much needed love!
If there are any products you feel should be in my loves for next month send me a message!
The Mind, The Beauty, and The Mommy