The sun is out and mommy is melting! My daughter’s new word is “ou-si” aka “outside”, so when she requests outside I take her outside. But to be outside, I must be prepared for the over 100 degree heat! Here is how I am surviving the summer and looking fabulous!
- COOLA Sport SPF 50 Fresh Mango Moisturizer Sunscreen-5.0 oz ($32.00)
- I love being in the sun, but hate smelling like sunscreen. There are so many more reasons why I love this sunscreen; its hypoallergenic, organic, water resistant, hydrating, and smells like MANGO. It doesn’t feel heavy on your skin but gives great protection while having fun in the sun!
- Camelbak Eddy 20oz Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle – Dark Purple ($29.99)
- If you know me, then you know I always have ice cold water on me. Keeping hydrated is an absolute must in the South Texas heat. I also love having a straw to drink from because I always have some color on my lips. Last thing I want is to have lipstick on my cheek! So when I’m looking for a water bottle, I look for insulation and straw potential. That is why I love this Camelbak water bottle that is insulated, has a built in straw and vibrant color!
- Special K Nourish Coconut Cranberry Almond Cereal-Kellogg’s ($3.49)
- I have been obsessed with this cereal for months, but now that it is summer it is my go to! I hate eating hot food when it is 100+ degrees outside, so most days I opt to cook something for the hubby and eat a nice cold bowl of cereal. This Special K Nourish brand is delicious! Multi-grain flakes with quinoa, low fat granola, dried cranberry, slivers of almonds, and toasted coconut! Yummy!! I know what you are thinking, “Man, this girl really likes coconut”, but in all honesty I’m not the biggest fan of the candied version, so I have always stayed away but since discovering toasted coconut I have been obsessed!
- ModelCo Lip Enhancer Illusion Lip Liner ($20.00)
- My main use has been for the color; I line my lips and put a sheer pink gloss over for a beautiful nude lip. Using the liner with the gloss, allows for a longer hold and less reapplying. I receive complements all the time that it is the perfect summer shade! Even when not wearing a nude lip, this liner also helps keep my bold lips from bleeding.
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics Eye Candy Priming Shadow Stick ($24.00)
- Love this shadow stick! This shimmery taupe shade is essential for me pulling off the “no make-up”, make-up look. I typically do not like cream shadows but because of the primer it doesn’t feel heavy or crease! I use it as a standalone shadow, base for other colors, or even a highlighter on my cheek or brow bone and inner eye! For strobing beginners this is the perfect product for you.
Try some of my favorites and let me know what you think! If you have any recommendations send them my way! Enjoy!
The Mind, The Beauty, and The Mommy